Saturday, September 17, 2011

Feel like Runnin'?

So today, I was at L.A. Fitness and I realized that I need a new workout playlist. I'm so sick of listening to some sad songs that have no good drum-line. It's just boring. You really need songs with a good beat, because that helps you have a rythm to your workout-whether your'e running or not; and, having some songs about how fabulous you are don't hurt, right? :]

Diva- Beyonce'
Bionic- Christina Aguilera
Circus- Britney Spears
You Make Me Feel So- Cobra Starship
Damn You Look Good When I'm Drunk- Cobra Starship
Forever- Drake
Gold Digger - Jamie Foxx
Pretty Girl Rock- Keri Hilson
Dirty Little Secret- All American Rejects
London Bridge- Fergie
Nothing On You- B.O.B.
Ridin' Solo- Jason Derulo
Rockstar 101- Rihanna

No comments:

Post a Comment