Saturday, September 17, 2011

All Time Low

I'd really appreciate it if everyone would stop hating on my band, All Time Low.

They sing about life, about things going on that people can relate to, they're like the pop eminem. I haven't found a song that I couldn't relate to somehow and Alex, the lead singer, IS AMAZING. Acoustic or not, they are one of the best pop bands, ever.

They're respectable too, you don't hear shit about them in the media about how awful they are. They just want to play their music. They're what celebrities and musicians should aspire to be.

BUT, just because "I Feel Like Dancin'" isn't like their normal songs doesn't mean it's bad. It's a song about them being different - watch the video. I don't care if you think that they've changed. They haven't. Their whole album is amazing and I'm sorry if you have to find one song that you don't like, but you have nothing on them. They're honestly amazing, from their drummer to their singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment