Saturday, September 17, 2011

Bro..

I swear to god, if I hear Motivation by Kelly Rowland or whatever one more time I think I will stab myself. The song is so repetitive and just disgusting, its a rip off of every other song and what's with her only having singles? Is she not good enough for an album or something... there's a reason that Beyonce went somewhere and Kelly didn't.

Lil Wayne is the only part of the song I actually like, the songs just awkward. It's not that she's a bad singer or anything, she's actually good. I just haven't found any of her songs that I actually like and after a while they all start to sound the same. If she would just choose a direction she wants to go for and just do it. She just keeps going everywhere with completely random sexual songs.

Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment